Website decideconsultng Do you want to write software that runs robots on the moon? Looking to work with an awesome team in a robotics software company? Our client is a premier software developer that is working with and creating today's hottest software technologies. We are looking for a motivated individual to join their team, learn new technology, and help build some great software
The company develops embedded software, with a focus on robotics, medical devices, and machine learning.
What You will Work With
- Python3 / Python2
- Modern C++ (C++11, C++14, C++17)
- Robotic Simulation with ROS, RVIZ, and Unreal Engine
- Machine Learning (Client) and Computer Vision (CV)
- TensorFlow and OpenCV
- Linux – As a user at least, but also administration and kernel development
- Agile and Hybrid-Agile design methodologies
- iPhone/Android application development
- Embedded Development in C/C++ (Arm or x86)
- Embedded platforms (Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, OMAP, etc.)
What you bring to the table
- 5 – 10 years of experience with Python and C++
- Robotic or Firmware Software experience using Modern C++.
- Good software foundational skills: clean, well-documented code; collaborative style
- Solid algorithms understanding
- Understand CS theory; mastery of more than one language.
- An aptitude for learning new platforms and technologies on the fly. We're constantly working on new projects that will push you and keep you always learning new technologies.
- Able to take ownership of a project and independently architect, execute and troubleshoot it through completion and customer delivery.
- Already comfortable on Linux. You can be a Windows/Mac pro, but you will be doing at least 50% of your development on Linux.
- CS/Engineering degree
**** Direct hire role / Immediate need ****
**** Sponsorship not available ****
Recruiter: Jack Vann
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org