Website decideconsultng Ruby on Rails Developer Do you want your code to make the internet more secure? Do you want your projects you are working on today to have an impact year's from now? Are you interested in helping shape the security of the Internet we all depend on? Are you interested in learning about or contributing to new security policies months or years before being
Do you want your code to make the internet more secure? Do you want your projects you are working on today to have an impact year's from now? Are you interested in helping shape the security of the Internet we all depend on? Are you interested in learning about or contributing to new security policies months or years before being used in every browser? Our client is looking for a Ruby on Rails developer to help them secure the internet. The company is a newly credentialed certificate authority looking to now compete with the much bigger players.
The company's digital certificates products include SSL/TLS, smime/email, code and document/object signing, client authentication, and IoT devices. The company is an impactful and voting member of of the CA/Browser Forum. This company regularly interacts with the titans of the Internet such as Google, Amazon, Mozilla, Cisco, Microsoft, etc. As cybersecurity grows in importance, and it will, sales and opportunities with the company grow.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain features related to the issuing of digital certificates
- Integrate these features into the existing website and customer interfaces
- Balance the needs of internal and external priorities effectively
- Code Reviews of other developer
- Participate on the technical direction of the company
- 2-10 years' Experience with Ruby Rails
- Ruby 2.0 Experience
- Rails 4.0 Experience
- Supervising other developers
- Performing Code Reviews
- Developing and Calling REST APIs
- Experience coding projects that do the authentication and authorization
- Strong security mindset
- GitHub Integration
Nice to have:
- Rails 5.0 or 6.0
- oWASP principles
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Regular expressions experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- DevOps Experience
- Computer Science Degree or related field; or an equivalent amount of directly related experience.
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients.
Apply for this job now, submit your resume at https://decideconsulting.com/submit-resume/ or call us at 281.596.0123. ***Not able to provide sponsorship at this time***
Recruiter: Debbie Ward
Position Type: Right to Hire
Experience Level: 2 Years
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com