Website decideconsultng If you are a Senior Developer looking for an amazing opportunity look no further. Our client in the Galleria area is known for cutting edge technology, flexible work environment, and amazing culture. They are looking for an energetic, full-stack Senior Software Engineer/Developer to join their team. This role will be a team member supporting in-house software systems. In addition, this role will be tasked with
They are looking for an energetic, full-stack Senior Software Engineer/Developer to join their team. This role will be a team member supporting in-house software systems. In addition, this role will be tasked with the design, development, and implementation of new features and functionality.
Qualified candidates must have excellent experience with the Microsoft Windows platform, .NET Framework, and SQL Server back-end.
- Support in-house ERP system.
- Architect, develop, implement, and support new features and products.
- Work directly with end-users to gather and analyze requirements, and troubleshoot issues.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle.
- Provide leadership in the use of current and new technologies.
- Mentor junior and mid-level developers.
- 5+ years working with the .NET Framework and relational databases. 2+ years of front-end development in the ASP.NET stack, preferably MVC/WebAPI.
- C# or VB.NET
- WCF Services
- Experience architecting multi-tier solutions, distributed systems, and micro services.
- Intimately familiar with software development principals and design patterns.
- Experience with integrated source control, build, and release management systems.
- Claims-based authentication and identity management
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple projects, prioritizes tasks, and exercise good judgment.
- Quick learner with strong debugging and analytical skills.
- SharePoint and Azure experience is a plus.
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Direct Placement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org