The Data Analyst will be responsible for working across business and data function to drive value creation through alignment of data strategy to business objectives, prioritization of the portfolio, stakeholder and change management. You will spend time participating in end-to-end data and analytics strategy and roadmap, prioritization and sequencing of investments, and business analytics use cases. The candidate will drive insights, value and revenue creation, champion governance and data management capabilities across the company.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain corporate level strategies for data
- Work within and across enterprises/functions to ensure data portfolio aligns to the business strategies.
- Contribute to development of the overall the company’s data strategy
- Improve existing Data Function Towers.
- Influence business leaders to invest in data
- Provide guidance for and initiate strategic long-rang goals and objectives.
- 10+ years total business experience within Business Process, IT, and/or Data Management
- 8+ years of data experience in Big Data, Advanced Analytics, Tableau, Power BI, or Cloud Based Services
- AWS or Azure Cloud-Based data experience is a must
- Significant experience with data migrations, data warehousing, data governance, data management
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience. MBA Preferred.
- Proven track record of understanding business requirements and identifying data patterns, trends and risks
- Ability to break down complex issues
- Previous Experience owning the budget for a team of department
- Comfortable talking to and presenting to the C-suite
- Pharma, Life Science, Food and / or manufacturing experience is a huge plus.
To apply for this job please visit decideconsulting.com.