Website decideconsultng Senior ERP Integration Architect - Remote Do you read food labels? Does what's in a food product matter to you? Do you want to have an impact on the food labeling and supply? Not just in the US, but internationally also? Are you OK working remotely? Our client is looking for a Senior ERP Integration Architect to add to their team. The company is
Senior ERP Integration Architect – Remote
Do you read food labels? Does what's in a food product matter to you? Do you want to have an impact on the food labeling and supply? Not just in the US, but internationally also? Are you OK working remotely? Our client is looking for a Senior ERP Integration Architect to add to their team.
The company is an international data company focusing on food and chemical consumer regulations. Their client base includes most every international food and chemical you have ever heard of. The company is at the mid-phase of an expansion plan that could see their value go up 5x.
This individual will be in a high-profile role creating a series of API / Integration points that the client base will use. The end result of your work will enable the clients to Client what products that can import, use in their products and sell around the world in a much more effective and efficient manner.
What you will do:
- Create a formal calling convention and API and data exchange
- Be responsible for and carry out software design and development
- Create and improve the formal definition of operational requests, responses and data exchange
- Interact with technical groups to support business development opportunities within client organizations
- Be able to communicate with IT leadership within the world's largest companies
- Report to the CTO
- Lead Client PLM integration projects on requirement analysis, solution architecture and road map
- Translate business integration needs into architectural, functional and technical designs
- Work with the business owners to gather and discuss Client PLM integration requirements
- Engage in development where required
- 7+ Years working with SAP Data Integration projects
- 5+ years of experience with SAP PLM architecture
- Experience with SAP Master DataSAP Data
- Python or Java experience
- API design and programming in a complex application development environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally for client meetings
- Experience designing enterprise ready RESTful web service APIs
- Experience with security, scalability and deployment
- Experience managing small, internationally distributed teams
- JIRA or equivalent
Nice to Haves:
- In lieu of the SAP specific experience, any candidate with Oracle or other ERP systems is fine.
This role is open to all candidates about to accept a permanent position without need of sponsorship now or in the future.
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients. Apply for this job now, submit your resume at https://decideconsulting.com/submit-resume/ or call us at 281.596.0123.
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Direct Placement
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com