Website decideconsultng Decide Consulting is looking for a Senior Mendix Engineer for a contract role with our West Houston client. As a Senior Mendix Engineer you will be an integral part of our development team, serving as a
Decide Consulting is looking for a Senior Mendix Engineer for a contract role with our West Houston client. As a Senior Mendix Engineer you will be an integral part of our development team, serving as a key contributor to solution design, development and release. You will be working with key stakeholders from the product and business teams as well as other software developers to ensure proper delivery. As a software engineer you will contribute to system and Database design, and feature execution while adhering to coding standards and participating in code reviews.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Build user interface for Marketing Unbranded/General Aviation Economic Models
• Build user interface for various General Aviation applications that are now ran through
Access Database/scheduled tasks
• You understand software design, standard coding principles, database operations and
code optimization. In addition, you understand the Mendix platform; specifically how to
apply domain models, UI models and microflows to deliver scalable solutions.
• you will focus on delivering products and solutions that directly impact internal and
external user's day-to-day productivity. You must be able to balance the desire system
elegance against the new for rapid delivery.
• Software design, prototyping and development
• Following standard coding practices
• Work on assignments as directed
• Coordinate works across the team
Major responsibilities of this role include:
• Establish and maintain coding standard and practices
• Participate in software design decisions
• Coordinate work on individual sprints
• Work with the development team, scrum master and product owners
• Collaborate with team members on coding decisions
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Knowledge of Tableau and Alteryx
• Exp with integrating with external databases by leveraging Mendix
• Exp integrating Mendix with Excel
• 3+ years in a software development role as an individual contributor
• Experience in O&G Marketing business nice to have
• 1+ years working with Mendix on major business systems
• Experience with web applications and mobile applications
Skills & Abilities:
• Strong interpersonal skills working with business and technical teams
• Strong organizational and process management skills
• High degree of creativity and problem-solving ability
• Able to set and manage priorities
• Strong writing abilities with user requirements, use cases and user stories
• A Bachelor of Science in computer science is highly desired for this role or highly demonstrable experience in performing software development, and design work.
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients. Apply for this job now, submit your resume at https://decideconsulting.com/submit-resume/ or call us at 281.596.0123.
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Contract
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org