Website decideconsultng Do you read food labels? Does what's in a food product matter to you? Do you want to have an impact on the food labeling and supply? Not just in the US, but internationally also? Are you OK working remotely? Our client is looking for a Senior Python Developer to add to their team. <span style="font-family:PT
The company works with international data related to food and chemical consumer regulations. Their client base includes a large portion of international food and chemical companies. The company is at the mid-phase of an expansion plan that could see their value go up 5x.
Our client is looking for a Senior Python Developer to work on multiple compliance management applications and integrations. These applications are in the area of global food and consumer product regulatory compliance.
What you will do:
- Lead Python developer and manage development teams to deliver the right technical solutions
- Senior API developer by using Python and familiar with requirement analysis, architecture and design
- Carry out implementation choices, coding styles, the establishment of best practices, and technical standards.
- Interact with internal teams and external clients in project scoping, requirements gathering, and technical discussions and supporting in an integration environment
- Manage complex application features and technical designs
- Work in JIRA to issue tickets and requirements
- Be able to travel domestic and internationally when travel becomes safe
Qualifications and Requirements
- 7+ years Python experiences in large and complex application software development.
- 5+ years API development with RESTful API Design by using Python
- 3+ years development experiences using relational databases and non-relational/non-SQL data stores
- Experience in the following or an equivalent technology: Django, Flask, Solr, Redis, Postgres or Docker
- 3+ years working experiences in Agile/JIRA
- 3+ years working in a DevOps environment by using CI/CD
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience with security, scalability and deployment
- Experience managing small, internationally distributed teams
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in Product Lifecycle Management such as Oracle PLM, Flex PLM, PLM Propel or SAP PLM
- Experience in and consumer product sector or regulatory compliance
This role is open to all candidates about to accept a permanent position without need of sponsorship now or in the future.
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients. Apply for this job now, submit your resume at https://decideconsulting.com/submit-resume/ or call us at 281.596.0123.
Recruiter: Jack Vann
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com