Website decideconsultng Do you read food labels? Does what's in a food product matter to you? Do you want to have an impact on the food labeling and supply? Not just in the US, but internationally also? Are you OK working remotely? Our client is looking for a Senior ERP Integration Architect to add to their team. The company is an international data company focusing
The company is an international data company focusing on food and chemical consumer regulations. Their client base includes most every international food and chemical you have ever heard of. The company is at the mid-phase of an expansion plan that could see their value go up 5x.
Our client is looking for a Senior Python Developer to work on multiple compliance management applications. These applications are in the area of global food and consumer product regulatory compliance.
What you will do:
- Lead application development projects on requirement analysis, solution architecture and road map
- Work with application software development teams on individual projects
- Interact with technical groups to support business development opportunities within client organizations
- Assume the responsibility for the technical execution of a software project
- Carry out implementation choices, coding styles, the establishment of best practices, and technical standards.
- Interact with internal teams and external clients in project scoping, requirements gathering, and technical discussions and supporting
- Manage complex application features and technical designs
- Interact with major clients in project scoping, requirements gathering, monitoring, communication and deployment
- Work in JIRA to issue tickets and requirements
- Be able to travel domestic and internationally
- Report to the CTO
Qualifications and Requirements
- 7+ years Python experiences in large and complex application software development
- 3+ years UI development experiences
- 3+ years development experiences using relational databases and non-relational/non-SQL data stores
- 3+ years working in Agile
- 3+ years working in a DevOps environment
- 3+ years working in an environment using CI/CD
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in the following or an equivalent technology: Django, Sold, Redis or Docker
- Experience in the following or an equivalent technology: Oracle, Postgres, MongoDB or Pandas.
- Experience with security, scalability and deployment
- Experience managing small, internationally distributed teams
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in and consumer product sector or regulatory compliance
- Java development experience
This role is open to all candidates about to accept a permanent position without need of sponsorship now or in the future.
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients. Apply for this job now, submit your resume at https://decideconsulting.com/submit-resume/ or call us at 281.596.0123.
Recruiter: Debbie Ward
Position Type: Direct Placement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org