Website decideconsultng We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic ServiceNow developer to join our growing team. The ServiceNow developer will be responsible for the analysis, design, development and implementation of software projects on the ServiceNow platform. The successful candidate will work closely with the Platform Architect, Business Analyst(s), IT Support and Technical teams to ensure that administration and implementation are conducted
- Configure, customize, script, and develop the ServiceNow platform
- Building and Interface Service Now with third party Vendor systems such as SharePoint, SAP, ADP, etc.
- New Development to enhance and optimize the current capabilities of Service Now.
- Set up for new employees in Service Now.
- Working with production issues related to third party software applications.
- Must have 5+ years hands-on experience in the development and support of a ServiceNow environment used to facilitate ITIL processes
- Strong working knowledge of various ServiceNow components such as Service Desk, Change Management, Incident Management, Asset Management, Problem Management, CMDB, Knowledge Management, Mobility, and Service Request Management
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Business requirements analysis skills
- ServiceNow Scripting
Nice to have certs:
- SN System Administration and SN Certified Implementation Specialist certifications
- ITIL v3 Foundations certified
- Advanced ITIL certifications
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients. Apply for this job now, submit your resume at https://decideconsulting.com/submit-resume/ or call us at 281.596.0123.
Recruiter: Debbie Ward
Position Type: Contract
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org