Website decideconsultng Software Test Engineer Do you want to have an impact on how we do healthcare in the US? Are you interested in how your work as a test engineer can help people find alternatives to prescription drugs? Yes, a test engineer can do that. Our client is a
Do you want to have an impact on how we do healthcare in the US? Are you interested in how your work as a test engineer can help people find alternatives to prescription drugs? Yes, a test engineer can do that.
Our client is a medical device company undergoing a digital transformation. They are adding software and systems to support how they create, deliver and monitor medical devices. Test engineers are a big part of that transformation. We are looking for software test engineers to help test the next-generation software platform. We want people that are passionate about technology and love to collaborate. We will be looking to you to not only be technically strong but to be able to present and create technical use cases to back up your work. We want Software Test Engineers who are looking for a long-term future and with a growing global company.
What you will do:
- Develop test strategies, test plans, and test cases according to new changes/requirements in the ongoing functionality of product development.
- Become involved in the Continuous Integration of the Ranorex automation framework.
- Work with CI/CD tools.
- Interact with business users, product owners, and the developers on the Scrum team to understand the testing impact and develop the test scenarios.
- Demonstrate a systematic, detail-oriented, and thorough approach to all assignments while adhering to class III medical devices compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be experienced with documentation, test plans and summary reports
- 5 + years in Mobile (Android & iOS) automation testing
- 4+ years of software development experience with C#
- Experience with continual integration
- Experience with Ranorex or other automation test tool
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Expertise in Test Strategy, Test Approach, Test Metrics, Test Planning, Test Execution, Test Result Analysis
- Experience with Agile development and Scrum
- Develop and execute functional, regression, system, integration, and exploratory tests.
- Experience working with CI/CD implementation using tools such as Git, VSTS, Jenkins and Azure DevOps
This is a contract with the potential to go perm.
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients. Apply for this job now, submit your resume at https://decideconsulting.com/submit-resume/ or call us at 281.596.0123.
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Right to Hire
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org