Website decideconsultng As our Software Team Grows, we want to hear from Software Verification Engineers who want to help test our next-generation software platform! This is a contract to potential perm role. We want people that are passionate about technology and love to collaborate! Using your excellent communication skills, we will be looking to you to not only be technically strong but to be able to present and create technical documentation
Our Mobile Software Engineering team has grit, can-do attitudes, eagerness to learn and is hardworking. We are operating on some pretty aggressive timelines but also know when to break and have some fun.
What you will do:
Develop test strategies, test plans, and test cases according to new changes/requirements in the ongoing functionality of product development. Involved in the Continuous Integration of the Ranorex automation framework with CI/CD tool. Interact with business users, product owners, and the developers on the Scrum team to understand the testing impact and develop the test scenarios. Demonstrate a systematic, detail-oriented, and thorough approach to all assignments while adhering to class III medical devices compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be experienced with documentation, test plans and summary reports
- 5 + years in Mobile (Android & iOS) automation testing
- 4+ years of software development experience with C#
- Experience with continual integration
- Experience with Ranorex or other automation test tool
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Expertise in Test Strategy, Test Approach, Test Metrics, Test Planning, Test Execution, Test Result Analysis
- Experience with Agile development and Scrum
- Develop and execute functional, regression, system, integration, and exploratory tests.
- Experience working with CI/CD implementation using tools such as Git, VSTS, Jenkins and Azure DevOps
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients. Apply for this job now, submit your resume at https://decideconsulting.com/submit-resume/ or call us at 281.596.0123.
Recruiter: Debbie Ward
Position Type: Contract
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org