Website decideconsultng Looking for a fantastic Datawarehousing and Reporting opportunity? How about a progressive, family-oriented employer offering flexible hours, a great work environment, and the ability to grow? Then look no further, here's the role for you! Our client is looking to bring aboard a Sr. Datawarehouse and Reporting Analyst to add to their fantastic team! This position will be tasked
Our client is looking to bring aboard a Sr. Datawarehouse and Reporting Analyst to add to their fantastic team! This position will be tasked with their Datawarehouse, dashboards and SQL Reports.
What you will be doing:
- Troubleshooting and tunings existing Data Warehouse, Dashboards and Reporting systems
- Writing and modifying SSRS reports
- Designing and improving ETL processes
- Improving systems by studying current practices and designing modifications.
- Recommending controls by identifying problems and writing improved procedures.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 onwards, Transact-SQL, and Project Management.
- Knowledgeable in SSRS, SSIS, VSTS, PowerBI
- Knowledge of Essbase, MDX and MaxL scripts
- Operational Data Warehouse experience
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations.
- Ability to be a self-starter and resolve issues with minimal supervision.
- Willing to learn new systems and technology
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Direct Placement