Website decideconsultng Desktop peeps! This is a good one! Amazing client, great work environment, super place to grow your skills and be part of successful endeavors! In this position with our client you will be performing first and second level support by assisting in incident resolution and request fulfillment. This role will act as the key contact
In this position with our client you will be performing first and second level support by assisting in incident resolution and request fulfillment. This role will act as the key contact for on-site and remote users for terminal and production problems and inquiries.
What you will be doing:
- Customer advocate for all Incidents and Requests generated in the technician’s area of responsibility
- Logs all issues and requests into ServiceNow
- Supports at a minimum Microsoft Office, Office 365, Windows 10, Site Standard Desktop, Remote Access, VPN and Network Solutions
- Has a thorough understanding of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Fixes causes, not just solutions. Works to eliminate recurring problems.
- Communicates effectively with end users and customers
- Keeps customers informed of progress on service interruptions that cannot be resolved on the first call.
- Keeps current on all the technology used in the environment supported.
- What you bring to the table:
- BS or BA degree in computer science, business administration or related work experience preferred.
- Ability to work varying shifts.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Deskside Support Position
- A+, MCP, Cisco, Client certifications, Microsoft office expertise would be preferred.
- Knowledge of all enterprise hardware and software in use within the enterprise
- Ability to troubleshoot standard desktop and mobile equipment.
- Understanding of Server and Storage concepts. Some experience in Tier 1 Server and Storage Support.
This immediate need is a direct hire position. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Direct Placement
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com