Website decideconsultng Do you read food labels? Does what's in a food product matter to you? Do you want to have an impact on the food labeling and supply? Not just in the US, but internationally also? Are you OK working remotely? Our client is looking for a Developer for Data Operations to add to their team. The company is an international data company focusing on
The company is an international data company focusing on food and chemical regulations. Their client base includes most every international food and chemical you have ever heard of. The company is at the mid-phase of an expansion plan that could see their value go up 5x.
This individual will be in a high-profile role of ensuring the international data jobs are run timely, effectively and efficiently and wind up in the appropriate databases and client formats. The data operations are a key component to the company processes. The individual needs to have good communication and task organization skills and to work with multiple teams to meet deadlines.
What you will do:
- Manage, monitor and troubleshooting of data operation processes and jobs
- Suggest and improve on existing data transfer jobs
- Ensure production databases have accurate data from field operations
- Communicate with SME, managers and development the current state of data jobs
- 3+ years Oracle database experience
- 3+ years Python
- Pandas experience strongly preferred
- 3+ years Linux experience
- Experience developing and maintaining Unix shell scripts
- 3+ years experiences working on application data related operations and projects
- SQL programming skills
- Experience writing code dealing with complex data manipulation
- Strong experience with Jira and Jenkins
- Planning, managing, monitoring and troubleshooting of data operation related processes and
- Detail oriented and have good QC/QA skills
- Strong analytic skills and able to work with managers and development teams to have good understanding of logics in applications and utilities
Nice to haves
- Perl programming experience
- Chemical, food science and international regulation related education or working backgrounds are a plus
This role is open to all candidates about to accept a permanent position without need of sponsorship now or in the future.
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients. Apply for this job now, submit your resume at https://decideconsulting.com/submit-resume/ or call us at 281.596.0123.
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Direct Placement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org