Website decideconsultng Senior Security / Network Engineer needed for amazing Woodlands opportunity. Don't walk.... run... and get your resume in the mix for this one! The Network Security Engineer is responsible for researching, implementing, and administering network security solutions. What you will be tasked with:
The Network Security Engineer is responsible for researching, implementing, and administering network security solutions.
What you will be tasked with:
- Research, design, test, evaluate, and select network solutions to secure and protect the infrastructure Web and Email Security
- Deploy and manage network equipment, as well as firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- Monitor networks and network security systems; tracks, manages, and alerts appropriate parties of vulnerabilities, attacks and other security issues.
- Recommend and implement policies and procedures to ensure adherence to security standards.
- Assist with high level troubleshooting and issue resolution including Vulnerability Assessments.
- Maintain current knowledge of new technologies and security threats; makes recommendations on improving existing solutions.
- Provide assistance to system users relative to network security matters.
What you have in your toolbox:
- Demonstrated success in managing, analyzing and solving complex network technical issues.
- Proxy and Email Security experience
- Technical knowledge of security configurations, log analysis, intrusion detection and mitigation.
- Solid understanding of network security practices, systems, and standards.
- Strong technology skills, including intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio) and Cisco platforms.
- Customer service orientation with proven process and project management skills.
- Exp. with Data Centers nice to have
- Minimum of 3 years security engineering experience required.
- Experience with Cisco Client is a must
- Cisco security technologies preferred Client, IronPort, Firepower Management Center, Threat Defense, AMP & Next Gen Other beneficial experience
- SIEM, VA, IPS, Cloud Security, Secure File Transport, Routing and Switching, Tenable,
Recruiter: Debbie Ward
Position Type: Right to Hire
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com