Website decideconsultng Calling all Systems Admins.....This is a cherry opportunity! Come work for a growing entity, utilize excellent technology, and have fun at work, and keep growing your skills!!! In this role, you would be responsible for providing personal computing (HW), software (SW), Operating System (OS), Application (APP), mobile connectivity & associated peripherals focused service request fulfillment, incident resolution, asset lifecycle and client relationship management services
In this role, you would be responsible for providing personal computing (HW), software (SW), Operating System (OS), Application (APP), mobile connectivity & associated peripherals focused service request fulfillment, incident resolution, asset lifecycle and client relationship management services.
Some areas you will work with:
- Desktop Support & Applications
- Mobile Devices
- Active Directory
- Messaging Systems
- Networking/server systems & devices
- Security systems & devices
- Laptop & Desktop deployment
- New User account creation
The role entails 15% mentoring of IT analysts, 15% process development/documentation and 70% IT operational support.
What you will do:
- Work with clients to evaluate and solve technical problems
- Setup new computers, users, printers, software installations (AutoCAD, Esri ArcGIS, Google Earth, O365, Google G Suite, Google Hangouts)
- Assist with new site setups (Routers, Firewall, Switch, Rack, Modem)
- As requested, provide support for VIPs or sensitive issues.
- Point of Desktop Support escalation
- After-hours support rotation and implementation as needed.
- Work with IT management to develop and implement processes and procedures required using the ITSM tool.
What you bring to the table:
- Associate’s Degree or 5 years of equivalent professional experience.
- Ability to work professionally with executive management-level customers and with other office personnel in person and by telephone in sometimes challenging situations.
- Expert with Windows 7, & 10 desktop support and administration.
- Experience with Windows Server OS (design, implementation and administration).
- Understanding of Active Directory, Group Policy, OU’s, etc.
- Experience with mobile device setup and administration (iPhone and Android).
- Experience with Google Apps, Microsoft Office 365 and other cloud infrastructures.
- Several years hands on experience in an end-user desktop support role
- Microsoft Office 2013 through 2019
Preferred Education and Experience:
- ITIL Foundation Required
- A+ or MCSA Required
- Microsoft Windows Server, VMWare, ITIL (Preferred)
- MCITP – preferred
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Direct Placement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org