Website decideconsultng Seeking an amazing UCS Engineer for a fantastic opportunity in Houston! You will be part of a dynamic Unified Communications team that is responsible for supporting Enterprise Microsoft Skype for Business and associated technologies based on global high availability designs. Our client runs a hybrid
You will be part of a dynamic Unified Communications team that is responsible for supporting Enterprise Microsoft Skype for Business and associated technologies based on global high availability designs.
Our client runs a hybrid UC and collaboration services for some of the world's largest enterprise customers with 400,000 application users. You would be joining our client in a high responsibility and business critical role, working alongside our 24/7 Service Desk and other specialist teams.
What you will be doing:
- Provide expert level incident and problem management for all modalities of Skype for Business and associated technologies, including Clients and Voice Gateways.
- Act as a Technical Account Manager, working alongside the Service Management team as the Technical experts.
- Support project work as a technical resource for internal and external customers.
- Provide TDA support for all existing customer changes.
- Be part of the on-call rotation, providing out of hours technical escalation support.
What you bring to the table:
- Strong technical support/engineering background with a primary focus on Skype for Business/Lync 2013/Lync 2010.
- 4 years + Skype for Business/Lync/OCS Systems Support (2015/2013/2010) experience, which should include deployment and configuration of instant messaging, presence, audio-visual and web conferencing and familiarity with policy management.
- Understanding of factors which contribute to Skype for Business Call Quality.
- Advanced Windows 2016/2012 server platform experience, including AD, DNS, DHCP and PKI.
- Enterprise Voice, SIP Trunking and PBX/Gateway (Audiocodes, Sonus ad Squire) integration capabilities.
- An understanding of networking essentials (CompTIA Networking+, Cisco CCNA, Microsoft Networking Essentials 70-058, Windows Server 2008 Networking Infrastructure 70-642).
- Advanced problem solving and troubleshooting skills and experience.
- Ability to prepare quality written correspondence, and internal and external facing documentation.
A Huge Plus:
- VOIP/IP Telephony Experience.
- MSCE Communication/MCITP/PSLP Certification.
- System Center Operation Manager or other System Center Suite experience.
Experience in Call Quality Management Applications such as Unify2, Prognosis, Event Zero
Recruiter: Lynn Downs
Position Type: Direct Placement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org