Website decideconsultng If you have experience with telecommunications underground work, we need you ASAP! In this role as an Underground Foreman, you will provide guidance and coordinate the activities of an underground construction crew. What you will do: Trench, place duct, pull cable, and
In this role as an Underground Foreman, you will provide guidance and coordinate the activities of an underground construction crew.
What you will do:
- Trench, place duct, pull cable, and direct bury main-line and drops.
- Locate and verify all utilities before construction.
- Maintain and/or repair customer's telecommunications facilities.
- Provide a good working knowledge of telecommunications construction
- Provide familiarity with Horizontal Directional Drills and the ability to use cable placement equipment and tools
- Identify and troubleshoot problems.
- Read prints and have knowledge of the underground process.
What you bring to the table:
- A good work ethic.
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude.
- The ability to manage and direct an UG crew.
- Valid US Driver's License.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work safely, with or without supervision.
- Ability to operate equipment, including, but not limited to a trencher, backhoe, excavators, directional drills.
- Foreman must be knowledgeable with all typical safety procedures and apply them at all times.
- Work outside in all types of weather.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Commercial Driver's License
- Flexibility to travel
Recruiter: Jack Vann
Position Type: Direct Placement
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com