Website decideconsultng Ready to sharpen those desktop development skills? Want to support a large, progressive environment? Please see the details below and join an amazing team! This cutting-edge role will be responsible for programming complex operating systems and utility packages in support of development projects and business objectives. What you bring to the table: The ability to provide operational support for
This cutting-edge role will be responsible for programming complex operating systems and utility packages in support of development projects and business objectives.
What you bring to the table:
- The ability to provide operational support for the Implementation of End User Computing Development projects and business objectives with a focus on the VMware Horizon View suite of products
- Experience with Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Application & Image Management and Delivery
- Installs, tests, debugs, customizes and tunes more complex operating system and utility packages.
- Develops, prioritizes and executes projects according to established schedules and timeframes.
- Follows and enforces technical and documentation standards
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and techniques in supporting other systems and application programmers in projects and complex problem-solving efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree plus 2 years' experience or 6 years' experience.
- Experience assisting other programmers.
- Citrix experience – VMware VCP5 or above certification a big Plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated pattern of growth in ability to lead others.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Increasingly responsible experience with technical skills in a large, complex corporate Information System.
- Advanced knowledge of mainframe, minicomputer, microcomputer, networking and telecommunications strategies, environments, equipment, operating systems, development tools and methodologies.
Recruiter: Lynn Downs
Position Type: Right to Hire
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com