Website decideconsultng This Wireless Technical Consultant position primarily covers the Greater Bay Area but also offers support of the entire MATC Central West Zone (and will serve as back-up to HI and the NW Zone as needed). The ideal candidate has CCNP Enterprise with wireless concentration and/or
The ideal candidate has CCNP Enterprise with wireless concentration and/or CWNP certifications. Significant progress toward professional level certifications may be considered. One or more of the following certifications are preferred: Wireless LAN Foundations, CWNA, WIFUND, WDBWL, WISECURE, CWAP.
The Technical Consultant provides pre and post-sale technical support of Philips patient monitoring solutions through consultation, configuration, implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance. They will assist the local technical service teams to implement patient monitoring solutions and engage customer IT specialist to complete configurations, enhancements, and knowledge transfer to the associated customer specialist. The Technical Consultant will report under the regional service managers.
What you Will Do:
- Providing professional level wireless consultation to customer's pre and post-sale.
- Apply industry standard practices and Philips standard implementation to all customers who choose Philips solutions.
- Delivery of consultative services within the assigned domain of the resource and the ability to act as the subject matter expert when required by a customer during the appropriate point of an implementation or troubleshooting event.
- Effectively collaborate with sales and service partners as well as collaborate with customers for integration into their IT environment
- Consult with healthcare institutions to ensure successful integration of solutions into the customer IT environment.
- Act as subject matter expert for complex IT concepts within the specialization for the local implementation teams to ensure complete solution delivery
- Collaborate across functions to achieve overall business objectives
- Deploys and/or integrates software solutions within the purview of the associated domain for complex IT solutions which carry proprietary real-time life critical data and are required to reliably output to hospital IT environments
- Educates customers to maintain their systems
- Leverages insights to drive service innovation leads that align with customer needs
- Resolves technical issues and offer proactive technical support
- Documents solutions to ensure support teams and other consultants can participate in support and onward development
- Contributes to the collective learning of Philips, seeking to share knowledge globally; assesses and shares repeatable processes that can be leveraged across multiple projects
- Practices strong configuration management and version control
- Is a key member of the implementation project and/or support team; fosters collaboration through sharing experiences, information, perspectives, skills and expertise
- Drives continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on customer feedback
- Includes up to 75% travel within the region.
- Associates degree preferred
- CCNP Enterprise with wireless concentration and/or CWNP certifications.
- 3 years combination of customer service and technical experience, preferably within Healthcare
- Cisco certifications at the professional level with a preference for CCNP-Enterprise and Microsoft certifications
- The ability to translate customer specifications and existing infrastructure working patient monitoring solutions.
- Understanding of industry standard 802.11 wireless knowledge. Knowledge of Philips solutions preferred.
- Ability to collaborate with customer's subject matter experts and internal teams to understand customer needs and proposing IT solution requirements.
- Ability to translate technical information into usable working knowledge across all levels, up to CXO.
- Strong communication, problem solving, attention to detail, process management, documentation, and teamwork skills
- US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa