Need a Speaker?
David Moise has specialized
in technology and talent solutions for companies spanning multiple industries, sizes and types. He has been in the trenches on scrum teams, written code, architected solutions and now runs a company specializing in recruiting highly specialized
IT Engineers and Developers. He is a subject matter expert on talent strategy, has extensive knowledge on the state of the Houston IT Market and a finger on the technology pulse.
David has a MBA from the university of Houston. His academic background covers economics and finance. David’s approach to speaking is simple yet effective – present valuable content in a conversational and humorous style. The most common request after one of his presentations is “Can I get a copy of your slides to show my boss.”
Keynote Presentations and Workshop Topics Include:
Plan Your IT Career / Plan Your IT Team
Technology has, and will continue to, shape the job market and the economy. In this presentation we do a deep dive into the data for you to make the best decisions today and tomorrow about your career and company.
We discuss the current state of the Houston IT market with specifics about how many people there are with specific skills, current hot job and skill sets and what the next round of hot jobs will be. We discuss the economic horizon and how it will affect the IT job market, and how to make you and your company are resilient and future-proof.
State of the Houston IT Market
We discuss the current state of the Houston IT market with specifics including:
- How many people working in IT and Software
- How many people in specific segments (Development, Infrastructure, Agile,…)
- Which companies employ which skill sets
- In-demand jobs in Houston
- Tenure of Houston IT & Software people
- Educational Backgrounds of IT people
- Salaries of Houston IT & Software people
- Many other market insights
- This presentation is easily tailored to specific skill sets