Roles we Recruit: Creative Director
Creative Director Job Description:
The Creative Director oversees and guides your company’s marketing resources. They stand out at forging new original advertising ideas and setting the pace for all the creative activities. When you want to dazzle your customers with disruptive campaigns, the Creative Director will plan everything necessary for you to achieve that goal. Not only do they build an outstanding work environment for their team, but they also give life to your company’s values.
A Creative Director is the superstar visionary for whom generating constantly innovative ideas comes very easily. They welcome working with cross functional teams to make sure the project will have a positive outcome. Strategy runs through their veins so they can accommodate all customers desires and make the best out of it. A Creative Director’s playing field consists of, but is not limited to, social media, emails, branding, interactive experiences and any type of marketing campaigns. They are the mentors steering your customers’ marketing objectives on the road to success.
Creative Director Key skills:
- Advertising Design, Graphic Design, Video Editing, Typography and Printing
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership, project management and presentation skills
- Core marketing functions, Social Media platforms
- Adobe Creative Suit, Illustrator, Photoshop, MS Office
- High quality portfolios
- Self-motivation, autonomy and creativity
Creative Director Salary:
- Top 15%: $157,000
- Middle: $111,000
- Bottom 15%: $93,750