Recruiting, Hiring and Keeping you IT/ Software talent is getting harder. Here are a couple of big reasons why:
- There are over 500,000 open IT jobs in the US right now
- IT and software jobs are on pace to double
Some companies need help sourcing and finding tech talent but are not able to pay the typical recruiting fee. These can be:
- Venture Capital
- Recruiting / HR departments tasked with making multiple hires
We can help. Decide has some tools few others do. This allows us to put people with the right skills in front of you. What are our tools that allow us to do this?
- A candidate database of 750K people and growing
- ML algorithms that match the best candidates to a job description
- Search criteria no one else has (e.g., Job Hoppers, educated in the US/Overseas). Read more about it here.
We have pricing models for different levels of sourcing. If you just want a weighted list of candidates or a steady stream of people ready to interview, we are willing to help.