Roles we Recruit: CX Designer
CX Designer Job Description:
The CX Designer is the design wizard that will sprinkle magic over your customer experience journey. They basically take each stop a customer makes while using your product and make it thousand times better. Creating one of a kind experiences for the end customer is their calling and they will always find the best way.
A CX Designer has a keen attention to customer behaviour metrics. By putting their creative skills at work, they build roadmaps and scenarios to improve customer experience. They are the ones to call to solve your problems with conversions and to provide a state-of-art interface. Everything related to design functionality will be beautifully reshaped in the hands of an expert CX Designer. They will be able to put all your requirements into solid prototypes for further implementation.
CX Designer Key Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expert in CX tools, CX technologies and customer journey mapping
- Digital Design Software, such as Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Illustrator, and Photoshop), Balsamiq, Sketch, Omnigraffle
- Knowledge of analytical tools (Google Analytics)
- Ability to create prototypes, wire-frames, usability scenarios, customer research, customer testing
- Agile, Scrum
CX Designer Salary:
- Top 15%: $136,750
- Middle: $100,750
- Bottom 15%: $87,250