What happens in a Cyber Security Assessment?
A cyber security assessment inventories the infrastructure, data and system assets that could be affected by a cyber attack. The assessment then identifies the various risks exposure of those assets.
Decide Consulting’s cyber security assessment focuses their efforts on five key areas:
- Identify – Governance, Policies, Staff, Assets, Access, Risk Tolerance
- Protection – Training, Controls, Detection, Backups, Continuity, Controls
- Detection – Audit, Vulnerabilities, Monitoring
- Respond – Logging, Response, Notifications
- Recover – Root Cause, Mitigation, Conveyance
Smaller companies can take as little as 32 hours. Larger ones up to 80. At the end, the company is presented with a final report which includes a prioritized implementation plan.
The assessment itself is not an unpleasant experience. It is internal and discrete. It is non-disruptive to your business. We can achieve this because it is not a traditional “audit”. It is rather a healthy form of introspection in which the company and IT staff come out on the other side more knowledgeable and more secure.
Contact Us to Learn More.
CyberSecurity Self Assessment
How Safe is Your Company from Cyber Attacks?
No company is 100% secure from cyber attacks, hackers and ransomware. There is plenty you can do to minimize your risk. Take our cybersecurity self-assessment to find out what things to do first.