Defending your company from cyber-attacks and hackers is a difficult job and costly if you do not. . Cyber security is often a lower priority area in many companies. Executives authorize a few cyber defenses and think they are done. Just because your organization was secure a year ago, does not mean you are secure today. The world has changed and new threats exist. Your systems have changed. Most companies have a blind spot somewhere in the IT infrastructure and applications inventory.
Related: Cyber Security Assessments >>
Related: What Happens During a Cyber Security Assessment >>
Related: Download Our Cyber Security Self Assessment >>
Think about these facts:
- Cyber-Attacks are More Profitable than Ever
- Today’s Cyber criminals are highly skilled, aggressive and more elusive than ever
- Better hacking tools and increased profit create a highly motivated criminal
- Firewalls, anti-virus and anti-malware are no longer enough.
- Companies of all sizes are targets
- SMBs are often the portal to larger companies
Cyber Security Assessments can answer the questions you about your risk exposure:
- Is your current security effective?
- Have you been breached and do not know it? What data or assets are compromised?
- Who is attacking you and what do they want?
- What are the security risks associated with an impending merger or acquisition?
- What programs and procedures can you implement to prevent future attacks?
Contact Us to Learn More.