Why Do You Need a Cyber Security Assessment?
Defending your company from cyber-attacks and hackers is a difficult job and costly if you do not. . Cyber security is often a lower priority area in many companies. Executives authorize a few cyber defenses and think they are done. Just because your organization was secure a year ago, does not mean you are secure today. The world has changed and new threats exist. Your systems have changed. Most companies have a blind spot somewhere in the IT infrastructure and applications inventory.
Think about these facts:
- Cyber-Attacks are More Profitable than Ever
- Today’s Cyber criminals are highly skilled, aggressive and more elusive than ever
- Better hacking tools and increased profit create a highly motivated criminal
- Firewalls, anti-virus and anti-malware are no longer enough.
- Companies of all sizes are targets
- SMBs are often the portal to larger companies
Cyber Security Assessments can answer the questions you about your risk exposure:
- Is your current security effective?
- Have you been breached and do not know it? What data or assets are compromised?
- Who is attacking you and what do they want?
- What are the security risks associated with an impending merger or acquisition?
- What programs and procedures can you implement to prevent future attacks?
Contact Us to Learn More.
CyberSecurity Self Assessment
How Safe is Your Company from Cyber Attacks?
No company is 100% secure from cyber attacks, hackers and ransomware. There is plenty you can do to minimize your risk. Take our cybersecurity self-assessment to find out what things to do first.