10 Things Tech Candidates Hate about IT Recruiters
1) You’ve exaggerated the job
2) You didn’t read my resume
3) No Feedback
I went on the interview. Give me some feedback.
4) You sent my resume where?
You need to tell me where my resume is going
5) Too many steps in the interview process
6) You do not understand the role
Your questions tell me you are in over your head
7) Do not ask me to take a pay cut
8) Do not ask me to move
9) You are not even in this country
How can you understand the culture?
10) I am more than your search string
Subtopic – I am a person looking for a better job. I am more than a few Acronyms
Read More: How Employers Plan to Deal With the IT Skills Gap? >>
Read More: Why Do IT and Tech People Cost So Much? >>
Read More: 5 questions to Identity a Software Team Player >>
Read More: Your IT Job Description is wrong – One Question to Fix it >>