Your company installed an EHS system 5 years ago. It works as designed and intended. But that was so 5 years ago. A lot has changed since then.
- Processes have been added / reduced / combined / changed.
- The hierarchy of notifications is different. People have retired / quit / been promoted / transferred.
- Regulations have changed.
- Facilities have been bought / sold / merged. New EHS system have come into play.
What seemed like a good idea 5 years ago has holes in it now. In our work with EHS departments, we see common issues in the Fortune 50 and the mid-sized company. Common issues that need common resolutions:
- The audit and process data is in multiple sources making reporting difficult.
- People spend too much time collecting and manipulating EHS data instead of resolving issues the data may reveal.
- Poor reporting leads to open questions such as “is this a systemic failure or a one-off incident?”
- Companies are exposing themselves to undue risk and losing money.
DecisionEHS is Decide Consulting’s EHS Process and Audit software review. During our DecisionEHS review, we:
- Review all EHS software data sources.
- Analyze EHS reporting inputs and outputs.
- Detail usage gaps compared to industry standards.
- Identify which EHS software systems will best enable your company to reduce risk.
- Provide you with detailed solutions so you can use your software more effectively.
- Decide Consulting provides the DecisionEHS service at an optimal price point.
Contact us to learn more or to set an appointment.