Houston features a dynamic IT market with countless job opportunities for talented and hardworking people. Let’s take a look at some of the best jobs available in Houston in 2017:
w and interact with the business directly. People who can speak Human and Code are difficult to find. Front-end web designers are responsible for the planning, layout and rendering of a website in a programmer such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Fireworks, etc.
- HTML5, CSS3, Photoshop or other editing programs
- Ability to create efficient and intuitive front-end pages
Content Management Development – The Content management system is a web application that is intended to make content writing and delivery easier. Website content is managed by a web content administrator, or a manager who creates and controls digital materials. Content Management developers are a spinoff of front-end web developers, and are expected to have the following skills:
- Knowledge and experience in WordPress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager, Craft.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of PHP is always an asset.
- Experience in high volume or large or high volume e-commerce
API Developers – Application programming interface or API is a set of protocols, tools, and subroutine definitions for building application software. API development allows developers to build applications that include data from other services and applications. It basically involves writing the back end code that is called from mobile developers or web designers.
- Complete grasp and experience in C#, SQL server, and oWASP
- Must be proficient in offering web services
Decide Consulting is a software and IT Staffing firm based in Houston, TX. Founded by veteran software consultants, Decide has developed proprietary methods for finding problem-solving IT personnel. Our Software products focus on the Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) and Healthcare markets.